Monday, April 17, 2006

The Left Behind Series Book 1: The Vanishings

This series of about 12 is about...well you read the blurb:

Blurb:
Millions around the globe disapear. Those left behind face an uncertain future, espesially four kids who now find themselves alone.
As the kids search for help and for answers, they are told the truth behind the disapearances. but are they ready to beleive it?

Reccomendation:
I really liked this book, It explaines rather well the emotions going on while the kids, who have been left behind, by themselves try to live. Its a christian thing, but i would still reccomend it if your not a christian...Don't know what else to write...
If you read the first one, anf find it kiddy, or something, there is an one, haven't read it yet, but am planning to!

so far, i would have to say **** 4 stars!

Untill later, Caity

8 comments:

Martin Boutros said...

Sounds good

;)

Ludicrousity said...

I love those books! I read them all last year. Couldnt' put them down!

Martin Boutros said...

Where's yor next book, stranger!??

Dboy said...

Cool! I read that one (but not the rest).

I love the exploration of the character of the anti-Christ - Nicolae was his name? I like the way they have imagined him to be - an interesting exercise!

Caity said...

awesome!!

Dboy said...

Fully. Sick.

So what are you reading at the moment?

Dboy said...

Hmmm?

Caity said...

I just finished reading the book Lola Rose...i will post that soon, (I hope!)
Anyway, sorry for taking so long in putting stories up! I have...places to go and people see!